I am a prisoner in India
I cannot go anywhere on my own.
There are florescent lights everywhere. I mean of the worst kind. Everything is so awfully lit with florescent lights that my darkest sunglasses are not enough. Try to shop for Sari's when you cannot see fabric or color. It is Hell on Earth shopping here. Wny in the world do people all over the world think we need florescent lights. Thbe worst for health. If the US government trys to make it a law I will be living in the dark and by candlelight. I am going home to US to call my Senate and Represenatives to start a bill for Natural Light laws in Public Places. My migranes are making me sick here. Getting very bad. I will tell my Government that they are passing laws that will make me completely disabled in my own country. It is already that way too much, but if it becomes law...My Civil Rights are being affected. I have the right to natural light. I want to scream today.
No comments:
Post a Comment